freecallhome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Effa with energy

Go down

Effa with energy Empty Effa with energy

Post  dreamscoko Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 am

Effa with energy" Did I think," said Effa with energy, and arresting Timberland Boots for Women her steps, while she looked earnestly at Edward,—" did I think, that rank and wealth would have the effect of causing me to forget my duty to those who are near
to me, or of deadening all natural affection in my heart, I would immediately renounce them. My own Timberland Outlet selfish happiness is not placed in them ; I have Timberland Boots Outlet never desired them; I value them only as they can be made serviceable, and productive of happiness to others. But I have all my life wished, desired,—oh! much more strongly than I can express,—for love and kindness; and did I meet with that to the extent I envy, I should be blest, were jimmy choo uggs I in a lower state, in greater poverty, than even my poor grandfather."
" I believe you," said her companion, as he gazed with something like tenderness upon her animated countenance. " I believe you. And excuse me, if I venture Cheap Timberland Boots to doubt if you could now be Timberland Boots for Men perfectly happy in the society and companionship of those in a lower rank of life."
" I should be happy in a degree, that is, my heart would be so, although I fear my mind would miss the companionship which it meets with in the society of my uncle and aunt, and yourself."
" Just so; and therefore it is better that you should not seek for intimacy with Mr. Smith. Forgive me, jimmy choo shoes for thus giving my opinion so freely ; I am interested in your happiness, Miss Pierpont, and wish it to be Timberland Boots as great as you can yourself desire, and as you deserve that it should jimmy choo be."

dreamscoko

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum