a peaceable man

Go down

a peaceable man

Post  burch555 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:13 pm

a peaceable man

I trust, all who do know me consider me a peaceable man, a supporter of good government and civil order, not too precipitant; hitherto, therefore, I have promised no sUtooirt to either of our present Candidates, I have watched all their proceedings, from the beginning of their canvass, and have seen much to find fault with, and, in particular, my mind has been greatly ruffled ever since the appearance of a letter in the Salisbury Journal, signed W. Long Wellesley, purporting to be an answer to an advertisement of some of our respected magistrates, I was then, and still am, much astonished that W. L. Wellesley should so far forget what is due to good order and common courtesy, as to send forth amougst us a principle so dangerous to the country at large, and even dan- f brous to the crown itself! Had I the ability, or was in the abit of much writing, I should give you my ideas at length upon the evil tendency of Mi. L. Wellesley's conduct; let it suffice, therefore, for me to call your Tory Burch Outlet serious attention to the whole Tory Burch Flats of his proceedings, and I am sure you will not yoke yourselves under the banners of so much despotism; fot my own part I am clearly of opinion that W. L. Wellesley is unfit to sit in judgment in any civilized country whatever. It is, however, toy sincere wish that he do now begin to purge his mind of those arbitrary inlets which are too apparent, and which were, no doubt, fostered in Turkey; be may, then, at some future time, deserve some notice; and I do also seriously' advise him, before be again attempts to disturb the peace of this or any other county, that he do zealously endeavour t6 initiate himself into the true principles of the British Constitu- JN "N tion, with which he appeals at present to be totally unac-quainted, Tory Burch Shoes and which, in my opinion, does add but little to tbe boasted honour of Draycot-House, neither does it reflect much credit upon those who bad the care of his education. Such being the case, (Wellesley>~And, as Draycot-House alone has caused thy TOW, (Benettthee alone we look, supporter of our plough. Farewel for the present, Goodman, John, Esq., Wilcot Grant, Mr. William, Maddingion Grove, Rev. W. F., Melbury abbas Harding, William, Esq., Swindon Hughes, Robert, Esq., Sattherp Haward,Mr. John, Wiltford Hughes, William, Esq., Devizes Helliar, Rev. John, Tollard Royal Helyar, William, Esq., SedghiU Harding.

burch555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a peaceable man

Post  kun21 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:52 am

good idea,hope you can write more article

Windows 7 Home Premium
Buy MS office 2007

kun21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: